Sponsorship of Who Will Own the Forest? offers many benefits, including a generous number of registration passes, corporate recognition in multiple forms, both in print and online, and access to the registration list prior to the event.
Sign up by downloading this 2017 Sponsorship Sign-up Form.
The World Forestry Center is a non-profit 501(c)(3) educational organization. Donations and earned income help to support our tree farms, museum, international fellowships, and teacher training programs.
There are two Sponsorship options: Title and Corporate. Title Sponsorships include all Corporate sponsorship benefits. Please review the options below.
Title Sponsorship: $10,000
- 5 Conference passes instead of 3
- Top billing as a Title Sponsor on banners at lunch functions
- Top billing on banners at conference sessions
- Corporate logo displayed at lunch functions on napkins and tables
- Top billing on conference homepage and website with link to sponsor’s website
- Top billing on proceedings cover
PLUS ALL of the Corporate Sponsorship benefits listed below:
Corporate Sponsorship: $5,500
- 3 Conference passes, including admission to all evening receptions
- One extra guest pass to receptions
- Banner listings at the conference sessions with corporate logo
- Cover listings on proceedings
- Optional 1/2 page advertisement in proceedings
- Listings on WWOTF website with links to corporate website
- Logo on sister site “Forestland Investing Portal” for one year
- Listings on email event announcements
- Corporate logos displayed on slideshow background screen during breaks
- Description of sponsoring company inside printed proceedings
- Digital copy of the proceedings
- Acknowledgements at conference during announcements
Download 2017 Sponsor Sign up Form.