- When you register online, payment details precede participant details.
- You may register multiple persons on one payment.
- After registering, you will receive an automatically generated e-ticket confirmation if you paid by credit card. If you do not receive this confirmation, your registration did not go through.
- Your e-ticket will indicate a “SECTION,” which shows which event you registered for.
- If you choose to “Pay by Invoice,” you will receive an automatically generated invoice, but no e-ticket confirmation will be sent until payment is received.
- Sponsors sending extra attendees should contact Sara email@example.com for a special code to input during registration to give you a discount.
- Pension Funds and Endowments should contact Sara firstname.lastname@example.org for approval for a special registration discount.
2018 Registration Rates
Who Will Own the Forest? ONLY (September 25-27, including Reception on September 25)
- Pensions and Endowments: US$880 – contact Sara for a special discount code at email@example.com
The Forest Products Forum CONFERENCE ONLY (September 25)
- Pensions and Endowments – US$690 – contact Sara for a special discount code at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Forest Products Forum plus optional Evening Reception (September 25)
- Pensions and Endowments – US$890 – contact Sara for a special discount code at email@example.com
Both Events – Who Will Own the Forest? and the Forest Products Forum (September 25-27, including Reception on September 25)
- US$2400 ($400 savings over registering for each event separately)
- Pensions and Endowments – US$1570 – contact Sara for a special discount code at firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers and Moderators for either event
Speakers and Moderators do not pay registration fees. Most speakers will be contacted so that we can get you registered.
- Title Sponsors receive 5 registration passes.
- Corporate Sponsors receive 3 registration passes.
- In-kind Sponsors receive 1 registration pass.
- Sponsors who wish to send more attendees to WWOTF than the registration passes they are allotted, may register additional persons at a discounted rate for WWOTF. Please contact Sara at email@example.com.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- All payments are due prior to the event. Unpaid registrations will be payable at the door during check-in.
- Full refunds–on and before August 22, 2018.
- 50% refunds from August 22 – September 10, 2018.
- No refunds on and after September 10, 2018, but substitutions accepted.
- No refunds for no-shows, we will send you a link to download the proceedings.
- Substitutions are allowed at any time.
- Non-payment does not constitute cancellation.
- If an event is cancelled for any reason, the World Forestry Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
Women in Timber Social
Event is free with WWOTF conference registration.
The World Forestry Center is a non-profit 501(c)(3) educational organization. Donations and earned income help to support our tree farms, museum, international fellowships, and teacher training programs.