2018 Registration (Please check back when registration opens)
Register Online (not yet open)
- When you register online, payment details precede participant details.
- You may register multiple persons on one payment.
- After registering, you will receive an automatically generated e-ticket confirmation if you paid by credit card. If you do not receive this confirmation, your registration did not go through.
- Your e-ticket will indicate a “SECTION,” which shows which event you registered for.
- If you choose to “Pay by Invoice,” you will receive an automatically generated invoice, but no e-ticket confirmation will be sent until payment is received.
- Sponsors sending extra attendees should contact Sara email@example.com for a special code to input during registration to give you a discount.
- Pension Funds and Endowments should contact Sara firstname.lastname@example.org for approval for a special registration discount.
2018 Registration Rates
Who Will Own the Forest? ONLY (September 25-27, including Reception on September 25)
- US$1300 before June 20 / US$1600 from June 20
- Pensions and Endowments: US$880 – contact Sara for a special discount code at email@example.com
The Forest Products Forum CONFERENCE ONLY (September 25)
- US$1000 before June 20 / US$1200 from June 20
- Pensions and Endowments – US$690 – contact Sara for a special discount code at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Forest Products Forum plus optional Evening Reception (September 25)
- US$1200 before June 20 / US$1400 from June 20
- Pensions and Endowments – US$890 – contact Sara for a special discount code at email@example.com
Both Events – Who Will Own the Forest? and the Forest Products Forum (September 25-27, including Reception on September 25)
- US$2000 before June 20 / US$2400 from June 20
- Pensions and Endowments – US$1570 – contact Sara for a special discount code at firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers and Moderators for either event
Speakers and Moderators do not pay registration fees. Most speakers will be contacted so that we can get you registered.
- Title Sponsors receive 5 registration passes.
- Corporate Sponsors receive 3 registration passes.
- In-kind Sponsors receive 1 registration pass.
- Subject to seating availability, Sponsors who wish to send more attendees to WWOTF than the registration passes they are allotted, may register additional persons at a discounted rate for WWOTF. Please contact Sara at email@example.com.
Women in Timber Social
Event is free with WWOTF conference registration.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- All payments are due prior to the event. Unpaid registrations will be payable at the door during check-in.
- Full refunds–on and before August 22, 2018.
- 50% refunds from August 22 – September 10, 2018.
- No refunds on and after September 10, 2018, but substitutions accepted.
- No refunds for no-shows, we will send you a link to download the proceedings.
- Substitutions are allowed at any time.
- Non-payment does not constitute cancellation.
- If an event is cancelled for any reason, the World Forestry Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
The World Forestry Center is a non-profit 501(c)(3) educational organization. Donations and earned income help to support our tree farms, museum, international fellowships, and teacher training programs.