- When you register online, payment details precede participant details.
- You may register multiple persons on one payment.
- After registering, you will receive an automatically generated e-ticket confirmation if you paid by credit card. If you do not receive this confirmation, your registration did not go through.
- Your e-ticket will indicate a “SECTION,” which shows which event you registered for.
- If you choose to “Pay by Invoice,” you will receive an automatically generated invoice, but no e-ticket confirmation will be sent until payment is received.
- Sponsors sending extra attendees should contact Sara email@example.com for a special code to input during registration to give you a discount.
- Pension Funds and Endowments should contact Sara firstname.lastname@example.org for approval for a special registration discount.
Fax or Email a Registration Form
Download and return your Registration Form to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 503-228-4608
- Mail: World Forestry Center
c/o WWOTF Registrations
4033 SW Canyon Road
Portland, OR 97221
Please contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-488-2130.
Registration Rates (Early rates before June 10)
Who Will Own the Forest? 13 ONLY (September 12-14, including Reception on September 12)
- Early rate US$1300/Late rate US$1600
- Pensions and Endowments: US$880 – contact Sara for a special discount code at email@example.com
The Forest Products Forum 7 CONFERENCE ONLY (September 12)
- Early rate US$1000/Late rate US$1200
- Pensions and Endowments – US$690 – contact Sara for a special discount code at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Forest Products Forum 7 plus optional Evening Reception (September 12)
- Early rate US$1100/Late rate US$1300
- Pensions and Endowments – US$790 – contact Sara for a special discount code at email@example.com
Both Events – Who Will Own the Forest? 13 and the Forest Products Forum 7 (September 12-14)
- Early rate US$2000/Late rate US$2400
- Pensions and Endowments – US$1570 – contact Sara for a special discount code at firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers and Moderators for either event
Speakers and Moderators do not pay registration fees. Most speakers will be contacted so that we can get you registered.
- Title Sponsors receive 5 registration passes.
- Corporate Sponsors receive 3 registration passes.
- In-kind Sponsors receive 1 registration pass.
- Subject to seating availability, Sponsors who wish to send more attendees to WWOTF than the registration passes they are allotted, may register additional persons at a discounted rate of US$1300 for WWOTF. Please contact Sara at email@example.com.
Women in Timber Social
Event is free with WWOTF conference registration.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- All payments are due prior to the event. Unpaid registrations will be payable at the door during check-in.
- Full refunds–on and before August 7, 2017.
- 50% refunds from Aug 7 – September 2, 2017.
- No refunds on and after September 2, 2017, but substitutions accepted.
- No refunds for no-shows, we will send you a link to download the proceedings.
- Substitutions are allowed at any time.
- Non-payment does not constitute cancellation.
- If an event is cancelled for any reason, the World Forestry Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
The World Forestry Center is a non-profit 501(c)(3) educational organization. Donations and earned income help to support our tree farms, museum, international fellowships, and teacher training programs.